15 November 2010

Friends and Relations

~ Here you will meet my parents:
Lynne and Ian,













and mom-in-love: Beth,

as well as my Little/Mung Canadian family;

~ my siblings: Barry, Wallace, Mari



and assorted in-laws, nieces and nephews, cousins, aunts and uncles;  

~ Bronwyn, my childhood companion and best friend for thirty years;




~ my accountability trio of Guy’s Girls: Rhonda, Barb and Christine;




~ adopted African sisters-in-Canada:
Claire in Saskatoon, 

Eleanor and Judy in Calgary, 

gym partner Wilmien,

Lynne-twin, my kingdom colleague,

and seminary cousin Rachel (Phillips);

~ writing partners, present and future (dust off those files in your bottom drawers, folks); DK and JG and RP: ’tis time to stop hiding your light under a bushel;


[Darlene.jpg]
DK

~ the Shaw Girls (and the Shaw Girls’ Boys’ Club), and NFA (newly famous author) Jenn Kelly;

~ and several other friends and relations ... past, present and future